- Ramon Castro was placed on the DL over the weekend for his arthritic back. With Paul Lo Duca already on the shelf the Mets now ‘boast’ a catching tandem of Mike DiFelice and Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Endy Chavez played in his fourth rehab game in St. Lucie last night. He said he is ready to return to the Mets whenever they call him but that he still needs to work on his timing.
- Pedro Martinezpitched his third rehab game yesterday throwing 72 pitches (52 for strikes). There is still no solid timetable for his return.
- There hasn’t been any news on Carlos Delgado the last day or so. He hasn’t played since last Wednesday when he suffered a contusion on his left leg.
- Damion Easley suffered a severe sprain on his left ankle and is possibly done for the year.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.