No More Errors! (For now anyway)

Print This Post Email This Post Share Post to Twitter

It took some fooling around but I finally got the 004 errors to stop. Blogger support said it was a problem with my settings. They suggested I change my settings, log out of Blogger, log back into Blogger and try to publish again. I was skeptical of this solution since the same settings were working fine last night. But I played with the settings anyway just in case. Sure enough I got it to work but with a slightly different process than what they outlined. The process that worked for me went like this:
1 – Change a setting.
2 – Save change.
3 – Logout of Blogger.
4 – Quit IE.
5 – Delete Temporary Internet Files.
6 – Launch IE.
7 – Log back into Blogger.
8 – Publish.

Now I’m back in business!!

Tags:

Your Ad Here

If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

(required)

(required)